My Life

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

04 August, 2005

Pickles, No I'm Just Kidding :)

The reason why the name of my site is named as it is, is because my oldest brother, Jason, suggested I start a blog with that name. The name comes from when I was very young, we had received a fruit basket. My mom asked me what was in the fruit basket, so I proceeded to name the different fruits. I said there are apples, oranges, bananas and pickles, no I'm just kidding. :) To this day Jason will not let me forget about saying that. He has to remind me at least once a year if not more. But hey, what are brothers for? I should be used to it by now, seeing that there are 6 of them.

So when Jason suggested I start a blog named Pickles, no I'm just kidding, I didn't want to because I didn't feel that I would have anything to talk about on it. But today, when I went to add a comment to Jacob's blog, his site will not allow anyone except those who have blogs to leave a comment. So I thought, hey why not, I guess I could try it for a little bit. If I don't like it I don't have to keep it. :)

I'm not quite sure still what I will write about, but hopefully I'll come up with something. :)

4 Comments:

At August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a test.

 
At August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another test. :)

 
At August 05, 2005, Blogger Lifetime Dieter said...

Now I know what to call you as a nick name :) Check out the DailyCastle. All the geeks have a blog.

 
At August 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hum.........the title is very,..............Unique!! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home