Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
posted by Sher @ Tuesday, April 17, 2007
It looks like fun. We wish we could have been there.
How cute!! Wish we could have been there!! and thanks for updating!!
Thanks for sharing the pics and welcome back into the blogging world... we missed you...
Post a Comment
<< Home
I was raised in a big family and enjoy spending time with them. Not only do I enjoy spending time with my family, but I also enjoy spending time with my Church family.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
It looks like fun. We wish we could have been there.
How cute!! Wish we could have been there!! and thanks for updating!!
Thanks for sharing the pics and welcome back into the blogging world... we missed you...
Post a Comment
<< Home