My Life

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

08 August, 2005

Cell Phone

Yesterday, as I was taking a nap, a friend called my cell. When I went to answer the phone, I accidently pushed the options button, so then I missed the call. When I went to call the person back they didn't answer. My question is why do you have an options button when the phone is ringing? What options do you need? The only options I can think that you would need while the phone is ringing are: Answer or hang up. You can do either option by using the Send & End buttons. I personally think that it's useless, but maybe there are other options you would need.

1 Comments:

At August 08, 2005, Blogger Lifetime Dieter said...

The former T-Mobile man says you're right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home