My Life

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

13 June, 2006

Boy, Am I a Klutz!!!

Sunday night after Community Groups a bunch of us went and played walleyball at the Zodiac in Southgate. We had about 19 people show up and fun was had by all.

I was on a team with Justin Taylor and Matt Moser. We lost every single game we played. :) But we had a lot of fun.

On our way out the door to leave, Justin was saying something about me not playing very well and I was talking back as we were walking down the stairs. I just finished saying something to him and the next thing I know I'm on the floor on my knees. I thought I was on the last step, so I walked straight out instead of down. I think I missed at least one or two steps. I started cracking up, here I was talking back and saying I did well and that it was Justin that messed us up and I was brought to my knees for being proud. :) My knee felt a little scraped up, but I'm fine now. Everyone had a good laugh.

I guess the saying, "Pride cometh before a fall" is really true. :)

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2006, Blogger Larry Castle said...

Cute story Sher. Can I file that in my sermon illustrations? That will come in handy someday.

 
At June 15, 2006, Blogger Sher said...

Thanks Larry. Sure you can file it in your sermon illustrations, for a small fee. Just kidding, go ahead and file it.

 
At June 17, 2006, Blogger Dan said...

funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home