My Life

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

25 May, 2007

8 Random Facts/Habits

“Rules”: After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.

1. I’ve never watched “Pirates of the Caribbean”

2. I don’t like watching gory movies, such as “Braveheart” or the “Patriot”

3. I love sweet iced tea and raspberry iced tea.

4. When I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. Now, I don’t.

5. I played the flute from elementary to high school, then quit. I’ve never felt the need to go back.

6. One day, I think I would like to learn to play the piano. Right now, I can read notes and play a little with my right hand, but I don’t know if I’m coordinated enough to learn to use my left hand.

7. I just finished a cake decorating class yesterday, and I passed the class and never practiced once at home. (Thanks to Holly for sharing her supplies for the last 2 classes.)

8. I love getting adjustments. I rarely ever pass up the opportunity. I love the way I feel after getting adjusted.

I know the rules say that I'm supposed to "tag" 8 people, but I think everyone I would have tagged has already been tagged. So if you want to fill this out, go for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home