My Life

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

11 October, 2005

Castle's

Joy and I had the privelege of watching the Castle's girls on Saturday evening. We had a great time. We played Mario Party 5 on the Xbox with all of them. They were taking their showers and rotating so that everyone could play. Then we watched the new movie "Robots" until they had to go to bed. Joy read them the last two chapters of a book that they've been reading. Then we told them goodnight and that we would see them tomorrow. We started walking out and their youngest daughter Susie says, "Wait, don't leave us here by ourselves!" She thought that we were leaving without her parents coming home. :) We told her that we meant we would see them tomorrow at church, since they would be falling asleep and then the next time they seen us would be at church. :) We were cracking up. Then after they went to bed, Joy and I sat down and finished the movie. We were laughing so hard. Very good movie. So thanks to the Castle's for letting us watch it. We were telling my dad about the movie and he said he would like to see it too. So Joy and I went out to Blockbuster to rent it, well of course they were all out, so I just bought it because I knew that we would enjoy it and watch it over and over again. :) My dad enjoyed the movie. He was like this is so cool. Joy and I fell asleep watching it. :) So I'm sure you'll be hearing us recommending it. :)

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2005, Blogger Lifetime Dieter said...

Don't forget Claire had to yell at you for laughing too loud while they were trying to sleep! :0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home