Survey
My sister-in law sent this to me so I thought instead of emailing it out, I would post it. You can copy it and email it to all your friends if you want, but with your answers not mine. :)
Enjoy!!!!
1. What is your occupation? Assistant to the Assistant Accountant
2. What are you listening to right now? From Everlasting to Everlasting (Northern Lights)
3. What was the last thing you ate? A&W's for lunch
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Teal
5. How is the weather right now? Cold & Clear
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dad
7. How old are you today? 26 years, 5 months, & 2 weeks
8. Favorite drink? Raspberry Iced Tea
9. Favorite sport to watch? Not a big fan of watching sports on TV, if I watch a sport it would be volleyball or softball (with people I know)
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
11. Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Yes, I wear glasses.
12. Pets? They aren't my pets, but we have 2 dogs at our house
13. Favorite month? I would have to say August or September, because it's almost fall.
14. Favorite food? Chocolate
15. What was the last movie you watched? Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (only the first half of it)
16. Favorite Day of Year? May 3rd, it's my birthday
17. What do you do to vent anger? Talk to Joy
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? baby dolls
19. Fall or Spring? Fall, definitely
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry, don't really care for Blueberries. Fresh cherries are awesome especially if they are crunchy.
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, I love getting emails. :)
23. Who is most likely to respond? Joy
24. Who is least likely to respond? Who knows.
25. Living arrangements? Live with Dad & Joy in a 3 bedroom house in Dbn Hts, Mi
26. When was the last time you cried? about 30 minutes ago
27. What is on the floor of your closet? boxes, shoes, etc...
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Joy
29. What did you do last night? Went to Community Groups, came home, played Barbies with the Browns girls, then took them home and spent some time with Pastor & Kim
30. Favorite smell? Cinnamon, Vanilla, Homemade food
31. What inspires you? Seeing people growing in the Lord and showing love towards one another
32. What are you afraid of? Semi-trucks merging into me
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain, ketchup only
34. Favorite car? Ford Explorer, Escape, Pontiac Solstice, Mercury Mariner (with black & cream leather seats )
35. Favorite dog breed? don't really have one
36. Number of keys on your key ring? which key ring? the main one I use? If so, there are 3 keys on my ring. One for my car, on for the front door of our house and one for the side door of our house
37. How many states have you lived in? for how long? Michigan - the most, Oklahoma - 1 1/2 yrs, North Carolina - 2 months, Texas - 7 1/2 weeks

2 Comments:
I was crying because I was talking to Jackie on Instant Messaging and I just miss him. So that's why I was crying. :)
Were you running low on things to post, Sher?! Thanks for the multitude of info!! Could come in handy one day. Oh, yeah check out our blog, I posted something!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment
<< Home