Old Pictures
I just developed my rolls of film from my camera and when I got them back I was surprised to find some old pictures.

Here's a picture of Jackie and the Northern Lights when they were up north touring. We went to go see them at this church. The funny thing is that Jackie hasn't been in the Northern Lights for at least 3 or 4 years. :)
This pictures is of Jonathan when he was a baby. Jonathan will be 6 years old in July. :)

Here's a picture of Zachery. He'll be 8 in May and behind him is Jason holding Isabelle who will be 6 in May.

I didn't realize I had these pictures on one of my rolls. I guess I'll have to make sure I'm on the ball with developing film. :)

1 Comments:
i found Jackie as soon as I saw the picture! That is funny that you had that film, Jackie and I developed a ton of rolls, and one was from way back, also! Very cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home