My Life

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

17 March, 2006

Belated Birthday Wishes

I just wanted to extend a Belated Birthday post for Adelina & Scott. The reason I didn't post for Adelina's birthday was because the day of her birthday (Feb. 28), I was driving to NC and then we didn't have internet access while we were down there, except if we went to visit at Jackie & Kari's house. But we didn't forget to wish her a happy birthday, I just didn't remember to post her a happy birthday on my blog. So, Adelina, I'm so sorry that you weren't able to get onto my blog on Feb. 28th and see that I said Happy Birthday. :(

As for Scott, well my excuse is I had mounds of paper work and I forgot that I was supposed to post for birthdays. :( OOPS!!! So, again I'm sorry that you weren't able to read a blog that was wishing you a happy birthday. But it was good talking to you on your birthday. Hope you had a good rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home