What's going on
Well I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I apologize for not updating sooner, but with the end of the year and everything going on, I wasn't able to post.
I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas and were able to reflect on the real reason for Christmas. We all got together on the 23rd and spent time with our family. On Christmas Day we were able to go see my Grandma and then we went to my Aunt Connie's house. It was a great time to be together with family.
On the 30th, we invited all of the nieces and nephews over our house to bake sugar cookies. Everyone was able to come except for Josie & Lauren. Josie of course was too little and Lauren was out of town. Fun was had by all. I had made the dough the night before and had separated it into 15 balls, then refrigerated it. I forgot to take them out a little ahead of time, so that they would be at room temperature, so at first it was a little hard to roll out, but we still were able to manage. I found some small rolling pins at Target for $1, so I bought 5 of them for the party (since that's basically all that I would be able to fit on our counter). I borrowed the cookie cutters from Julie (which I still need to return) and a couple of cookie sheets from my sister in law, so that we would have enough room for all of the cookies. The kids had a blast decorating them too. Some of them went a little crazy with the decorating, but oh well. We took pictures, but I haven't gotten them developed yet. When I develop the film, I'll post the pictures.
Have a great day!!!

1 Comments:
FINALLY!! I felt all alone in the blogger world!! I am glad that you guys had a good Christmas!! And, it sounds like everyone had fun at the cookie bake!! LOVE YOU!
I wish I could have been there, and so does Jackie!
Post a Comment
<< Home