Happy Birthday Julie!!!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Julie, Happy Birthday to you!!!
Julie, you didn't think I would remember did you? Well, even though my memory is sometimes fading, I actually remembered today. :)
I didn't really know you very well when I first met you at Inter-City, but since we've been coming to Community, I feel that I've gotten to know you a little more. I've also gotten to know you a little better from reading your blog. :) (Keep up the good work on the blogging) You have such a great servant's heart. Not only do you do the Assistant Pastor's wife duties, but you do other things behind the scenes that everyone may not know about. You're doing a great job teaching the girls in the youth group. Thank you for your great example to the women of our church of what a servant's heart is.
Your girls are blessed to have such a great mother, who cares for them and is there for them, 24/7. They also are blessed to not only have a great mom, but a great teacher who's willing to spend her day at home teaching them, not only what's required of them to learn, but about the Lord. You teach them about everyday living, serving, generosity, hospitality, caring, loving and even humor. (some of these can be taught in school, but most are learned by example) It's great to see the different personalities of each of your girls. I loved having them in the classes that I've taught in. They are truly a blessing to teach. I know that right now, they may not realize it, but one day they will thank you for what you do for them. So since they may not tell you right now, I would like to say thanks for your example to them.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you even better in the years to come. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you.
I hope you have a very Happy Birthday. Thanks again for your example to myself and others around you.

1 Comments:
Thanks Sher for the birthday tribute :) It made my day!
Post a Comment
<< Home