Do you understand English? :)
In the past whenever we've gone to drive thru's and my dad has to order, they can never understand him. He's tried to enunciate, speak slowly, loudly and everything, but nothing seems to work. He's commented to us and said maybe if I knew a different language they would understand me better.
Well, yesterday, we went to KFC for dinner and my dad was driving. :) He ordered the special that they had posted on their sign which was 9 pieces of chicken (legs & thighs), 2 sides of mashed potatoes, 1 other side item, & 6 biscuits for $12.99. Somehow, the girl thought that he wanted 9 pieces of chicken with 2 side items and 4 biscuits. We're not sure where she got that from. So she repeated our order back to us and I told my dad, no, we're supposed to have 6 biscuits and they aren't supposed to be charging us for the 3rd side item. She was like "Oh, you want the $12.99 special?" My dad said "Yes, we want whatever it says on the sign out here." We all were cracking up. So then she says, "So you want the $12.99 special, right?" My dad said, "Yes, we do." Then there was silence so he said, "YES!!!" She never said anything so we just pulled up to the window. Nevertheless, we were able to get what we ordered for the price that we were supposed to.
We always have a good laugh whenever my dad is ordering at a fast food place. Most of the time, I'm the one driving so we don't have as many experiences as we could with my Dad. Although I have had times when they can't understand me either. I think they need to improve their speaker systems for drive-thru's so that the employee's can hear better. :)

1 Comments:
That is really Funny. no, really, it is!!! LOVE YOU
Post a Comment
<< Home