My Life

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

10 November, 2005

Lights Parade

The middle of Sept. we went to Joshua & Amy's house for the Lights Parade that Romulus does every year during the pumpkin festival. They don't start the parade until it's dark. So I tried to snap some pictures before, during & after the parade.


Adelina & Zachery were posing for the camera

before the parade started.











One of the floats in the parade.





Every year, a few of my brothers like to act silly and jump into the midst of the parade and do a "show" for all the people sitting and watching at Joshua & Amy's house. This year was no different.



Joshua & Jacob marching in the parade. Joshua was waving his flashlight & Jacob has some light-up necklaces on his wrists & head.





We all had fun. The weather was perfect for the parade. We even stayed around and chatted afterwards. I know shocker. :~)



These are the Pauli's girls. As you can see they were having a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home