Happy Birthday Kari !!!
Happy Birthday Kari !!!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kari, Happy Birthday to you!!!
Can you believe I actually remembered? :) You know the older you get the faster you lose your memory. At least in my case it seems like it. :) I still feel bad that I forgot to call you on your birthday last year. But now, you're getting a post on my blog, plus a phone call. What more could you ask for. :)
I can't believe it's only been 2 years since we've known you. It seems like we've known you so much longer, in a good way of course. :)
You've been the one that I know that I can talk to anytime. Thanks for being only a phone call, instant message or email away. :) Not only can I call just to talk, but I can call to vent, cry or just catch up anytime.
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you. Words cannot describe the gratitude I owe you. Thank you for all you're doing. I know it's not easy being married to a Marine or Jackie for that matter, :) but you're doing a good job. I wish we could be there to help hold down the fort, but since we can't be there physically, remember that we are here for you and if there's anything that we can do, let us know.
We're praying for you and thinking of you.
Love you!!!
P.S. I wanted to do the print in Pink, since it's your favorite color, but they don't have a dark enough pink, so I had to settle for purple. :(

1 Comments:
Sher, Thank you so much for the post! It means the world to me. I love you. And, yes, I am here for you anytime! And thank you for your support! I know I can count on you!! Thanks again!
Post a Comment
<< Home