My Life

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

13 February, 2006

Blonde Moment

Today, while I was at work, I had to call our health insurance company to set up a password for my online account. We can see our explanation of benefits online and mine wasn't working properly, so it said I had to call the company. The lady started off with asking for my Social Security number, then what my billing address was. Then she said, "I need to ask you who was your 10th grade teacher?" I started laughing and was like, "Why do you need my 10th grade teacher's name?" She said, "You put this as your security question." I said, "Well, I could have a lot of different names for that, since I was in high school." She said, "Well, I need you to answer this question." I couldn't think of what teacher she would be talking about, and Joy happened to be back by my desk and she was like "Duh, you were home-schooled, so it would be Mom." So I told the lady, "Well it was my mother, but I don't know if that's what you're looking for." She said, "Yes, that is correct," and then she proceeded to tell me what I needed to do to change my password. Just thinking about it, still cracks me up.

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2006, Blogger Kari said...

Way to go Sher!!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home