My Life

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

27 January, 2006

Happy Birthday Joshua!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Joshua, Happy Birthday to you.

I don't know if Joshua will even read this, but at least he won't feel left out because I said something for other people. :)

Well, Joshua is the detail guy in our family. When you want to build something, he's the one to go to and he'll print up some blueprints and show you the best ways to build it. You should have seen the numerous blueprints he had for each of the projects he's worked on at his house. He's re-done their kitchen, installed an upstairs bathroom, tore out their old bathroom on the main floor and started from scratch & laid it out a completely different way. Plus, he installed radiant heating in both bathrooms so that at certain times of the day, when you step on the tile it's warm. He also just finished building his workshop. It looks like a garage, but it's going to be used for his workshop, since he was working out of a little room in his basement. It's amazing the things he was able to build in such a small space.

Not only is he detailed in building things, but he's also very good with making a budget. When he goes to build things, he makes himself a budget and from what I know I think he pretty much sticks to it. Of course, I haven't really asked him, and really it's not my business, so if he stuck to it, good for him, if not, well sometimes that happens. :)

We are all going over to their house tonight to celebrate. It will be nice to have the family that is in the area together. The family out of town, of course, will be missed.

So, Joshua, if you read this. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday and I'll see you in a few hours.

1 Comments:

At January 27, 2006, Blogger Kari said...

IN case you do read this, Joshua, Happy Birthday from Jackie and me!! Hope you had a great day!! And, we can't wait to see you in just 5 weeks!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home